Tuesday, January 30, 2007

HIII
After a beautiful week in Newcastle with friends I'm moving on up the coast to Rockhampton to meet another friend of mine. Newcastle has been even more than what I had expected. I have been shown the true town by Aussies that live here, I have gone harbour fishing, experienced the night life, walked the beaches and harbour, been dolphin watching in Nelson Bay and had the wonderful but slightly different food! My experience here has been an awesome first impression, and I hope one day to come back and visit! I got to see a lot more than a normal tourist would have because of the people I stayed with, and the places they took me too. From Rockhampton we are taking a bus to Hervey Bay and visiting Fraser Island which is a huge sandbar island and hopefully going 4wheeling around it, and then I head down to Brisbane to fly to Melbourne to start school in a few weeks. I will write more about my time on the coast soon! I hope to figure out how to post some pictures of my time so far, so keep in touch! Lots of Love
Kira xo

No comments: