Saturday, March 31, 2007









Hi Everyone!
Here are some photos taken when my friends and I went to Fina, which is the world swimming championships held in Melbourne at the Rod Laver Arena. We bought tickets for the day swims which are just heats to qualify for finals which are held at night. Those tickets were $200 so we decided to go for the cheaper ones! I got to see the number one swimmer in the world, Michael Phelps!!! Wow what a nice body, oh and of course a great swimmer! I saw a few Canadians race, and I had my little flag out! :) It was a great experience, and it felt good supporting my country :)

1 comment:

mom/lori said...

Great photos and update kiddo :)
Tuba was wishing she could have been there with you...even though the Turks do not place well :)
Did you know she was a competitive swimmer? She wants to take up women's hockey with you when you return! :))

Carry on Oh Canada girl. Thanks for sharing your adventures and experiences!

Love from the other side of the world....Mom XO